APCO is proud to make a bold claim - history in the making. The all new LIFT PPC wing is the top of our high end PPC range, reflex profile based, revolutionary concept, to make all past generation PPC wings obsolete.
At the start of the millennium PPC scene reached its peak and it was vibrant business in which APCO took an active part. Unfortunately last dozen years saw a sharp decline in PPC sport, leading to massive closures of PPC manufacturers and complete stagnation in R&D of PPC machines and wings. Finally we at APCO decided that it is time to break the ice and mark a new era by launching LIFT PPC - a truly revolutionary wing.
Forget about what you knew and flew until now.
Do not be misled by the elliptical shape and performance of the wing - the LIFT PPC is not just a high performance wing aimed at ace pilots, it is a wing to replace the majority of today's rectangular PPC wings.
- Auto stable reflex profile for unprecedented stability
- APCO unique HIT valve® equipped for added safety in turbulent air - more »
- Leading edge Flexon® batten equipped (pioneered by APCO) replacing mylar stiffeners (maintenance free, ever-lasting solution ensuring stable performance) - more »
- Moderate A/R elliptical wing concept for performance unseen in the trade
- Fool proof launch and landing - on a par or better than the best launching PPC wing - straightforward launch
- Performance - L/D never seen before, twice as good compared to common PPC wings
- Safety as good or better than any rectangular wing
- Turning ability and handling - agile and precise - unheard of when compared to regular PPC wing
- Steering forces - light and comfortable - you will not have shaky weak knees even after long flights
- Off power/full power - no or very low torque effect
- Butt hole on tips of trailing edge for debris cleaning
|Area [m2]||39 (420 sq. ft.)||42 (450 sq. ft.)|
|Area (projected) [m2]||34.5||37.2|
|Span (projected) [m]||11.52||12.2|
|Aspect Ratio (projected)||3.83||4.00|
|Min. Gross Weight* [kg]||200||250|
|Opt. Gross Weight* [kg]||300||350|
|Max. Gross Weight* [kg]||400||450|
|Total Lift Capacity [lbs]||1000||1100|
|Load Test: Max Load# [lbs]||5500||5500|
|Canopy Weight [kg]||8.5||9.3|
|Root Chord [m]||3.4||3.4|
|Tip Chord [m]||0.6||0.6|
|Length of Lines on B [m]||7.32||7.74|
|Total length of line used [m]||474||490|
|Riser specification||Click here for hook-up points spread distance
Warning: any different setup is outside this frame of certification for the wing
* Gross Weight: includes weight of the Pilot, Fuel, Canopy, Frame and Accessories
# Maximum Load tested without structural damage (pending)
LIFT PPC load test to 2,500kg. Applied for Sport Pilot license certification.
Please Note: The Lift PPC is designed for American style trikes, with wide spread between hook in points 140-160cm.
|Min Sink (Opt loading) [m/s]||1.4-1.5|
|Option Number||Color Design|
Custom Colors are available for all the APCO Power Wings. Standard colors (below) are available on shorter delivery times. To find out more about ordering a custom designed parachute, please refer to our Custom Color form.
Advertising and Sponsors Logo's can be added to customize your wing as desired.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
|Sail Cloth||42 g/m2 "Zero Porosity" Ripstop Nylon|
|Rib Reinforcement||FLEXON® batten system|
|Warranty||3 years / 250 Hours (subject to the stated conditions)|
|Material||Diameter [mm]||Strength [kg]|
|Top ; st top||Super Aramid||1.5||150|
|Mid; st bottom||Super Aramid||1.8||230|
|Brake top; safety BR||Super Aramid||1.5||150|