SPARK II - the latest, most sophisticated sports harness on the APCO range, has been launched by our R&D team.
A natural evolution and successor to our popular and very successful Spark II harness. The second generation of Spark represents the latest, most sophisticated sports harness on APCO's range.
The SPARK II stands out for its comfort, finish and clean lines. The concept of SPARK II is based on latest harness design principles, taking APCO technology to new heights.
Even more comfortable, more sophisticated than ever before SPARK II aimed at pilots who prefer classic harness, looking for total comfort, maximum security, blended with stylish design and loads of extras.
SPARK II shares the philosophy and design approach with rest of our harnesses (positioned directly above our EDGE II) perfectly fitting in our range.
The pilot protection environment of SPARK II shares the same elements as EDGE, including full airfoam backprotector with backplate and side protectors, but takes pilot safety protection even further. Extensive use of new attractive materials and latest hardware, makes the difference - allowing to offer a much more attractive harness with beautiful finishing touches and reduced weight.
|1. Shoulder Length adjuster
2. Side reclining position adjuster
3. Weight shift sensitivity adjuster
4. Chest webbing adjuster
5. Adjuster for front part of seat
6. Leg strap
A. Back accelerator pulley
B. Front accelerator pulley
|Padded Leg Strap||Drinking Hose||T-Lock System||Ergonomic Back Support|
- New lightweight quicklock buckles »
- Wide use of new space-age cloth, making harness lighter with a high-tech look »
- New 25mm.structure webbing » with padded leg straps. Carefully redesigned for perfect blend of comfort and weight shift feedback
- Lighter weight only 3.4 kg. (harness, not including seatplate)
- Molded clean shape, stylish outline
- Low drag - Narrow, slim profile »
- Ultimate comfort and protection 15cm. airfoam protector + 5cm. foam/ airmesh
- Emergency parachute compartment under the seat - easy to operate
- Deployment handle » on the side - highly visible and accessible - cable based deployment pioneered by APCO
- Webbing system with integrated "don't forget leg-strap" webbings, eliminating the possibility of launching with unsecured leg straps (3 separate locking points - two for legs and third for chest) Quick Lock Buckle
- APCO exclusive load spreading semi-rigid elements integrated into back of the harness
- Versatile accelerator system with floating seatplate
- Optional side protectors - high energy absorbing polystyrene
- Shoulder connection points » for any emergency parachute, including Guided Mayday
- Chest buckle » Chest buckle with emergency whistle
- Plenty of space for storage in back pocket
- Connection point for both ballast and radio
- Built-in ABS system with APCO unique weight shift sensitivity adjuster
- Plenty of pockets » (side internal, side external, side bottom + ample back pocket)
- Available in 3 sizes - ranging from pilots of 155cm. 55kg. to tall and big (100+kg. / 95+cm.) (S/M - L/XL - XXL)
- Optional foot steerup for added comfort and supine flying
- Partial front neoprenne closure »
- Heavy duty, scratch resistant bottom cloth
- Additional internal pocket in the back
- Stylish, thick airmesh lining for breathability and comfort at the back
- Airmesh pillows for added support and hip comfort, combined with 3D airmesh shoulders
- Ready for APCO unique WonderBar »
- Ready for Ballast and drinking installation »
- + much, much more......
|Weight Adjustment Lever||Bottom Pocket||Spacious Side Pockets|
Test results conducted by DHV confirm that our standard 15cm Airfoam protector is fully in line with DHV requirements when used in combination with SPARK II type harness.
Fitted by opening the zip running along the bottom of the harness, below the seat board, and connecting to two rubber bands through the slits in the side protector (make sure to put the rubber band through the slit from the flat side of the side protector to the round side of it). Slide the side protector to its place and close the zip running along the bottom of the harness.
The SPARK II has an integrated emergency parachute compartment, designed to the standard specifications. It is ideally suited to take the range of APCO Mayday parachutes which have proven themselves time and time again, saving hundreds of pilots over the years
- 43102 - SPARK II S/M
- 43202 - SPARK II L/XL
- 43302 - SPARK II XXL