The RITMA is designed to fill the gap between Chairbag and Spark - to offer a lightweight, sophisticated choice to our harness line. RITMA is clean and simple, yet cutting edge in its concept and design, with no compromise in comfort, security or protection.
Settling into the harness you immediately feel the difference. Everything seems to fall into place, allowing you to focus on flying only. With a well polished ABS system, weight shifting becomes natural and easy, letting you improve control over the glider with no effort. Ergonomic, semi-rigid back support ensures hours of comfortable flying without a hint of discomfort. The RITMA is stable through rough air, yet sends small well dosed vibes straight to your body indicating any signs of lift and maximizing your thermalling ability.
- Only 2.7 kg. without seatplate. Lightweight, yet durable - (Plywood seatplate adds 500gr.) Among lightest full-feature harness on the market.
- Maximum protection - Cygnus airbag combined with airfoam and Lexan plate (more about protection under pilot protection)
- Low volume - easy to fold and pack
- Foolproof chest T-lock system
- Emergency Parachute under seat. Deployment handle on the side, highly visible and accessible (APCO classic, cable based)
- Optimal back support with APCO exclusive load spreading semi-rigid elements and thick air mesh lining for breathability and comfort
- Lightweight quick lock buckles
- Reflective strip for better visibility in the air and on the ground
- Ample space in back pocket for storage of bag etc.
- Left side pocket for easy in-flight access
- Two additional mesh side pockets easy to see and find small items
- Water bladder ready - incorporated attachment and drinking tube outlet
- Floating seatplate for easy, effortless accelerator system use
- Highest density cloth - stronger and more durable , but just as light - preventing excessive wear and tear
- Neoprene covered shoulder straps
- Heavy duty, scratch resistant bottom cloth
- Double chamber airbag system for controlled air release on impact
- Aerodynamically located air intake for fast inflation and high internal pressure
- Integrated bridle for emergency parachute connection
- Guided Mayday compatable - additional reinforced shoulder emergency parachute hook up points
- Loop and slide adjusters for one-handed in-flight adjustment
- 7075 T6 Aluminum - Aviation grade hardware
- Special Instrument secure points
- 4 New Vibrant color combinations to choose from
- Slim profile and teardrop bag shape for reduced drag
- Easy and simple adjustments in flight
- Chest buckle / whistle for inflight use
- + much, much more......
|Weight of RITMA||- 2.7 [Kg]|
|Standard seatplate||- 0.5 [Kg]|
|Total||- 3.2 [Kg]|
|Airfoam Protector+lexan plate (optional)||- 1.0 [Kg]|
|Integrated Cygnus Airbag
Pilot protection was top priority when designing RITMA. It has an aerodynamiclly shaped integrated cygnus airbag built in (inherited from DHV certified Chairbag). The cygnus airbag, protectes the body, featuring double air chamber system for controlled air release on impact.
|Foam Protector and Lexan Sheet (optional)
Test results conducted by DHV confirm that our standard 15cm Airfoam protector is fully in line with DHV requirements when used in combination with harness.
|Mayday Emergency Parachute
Accumulated experience from APCO's immensely successful Chairbag Intergal was implemented into the RITMA. The integrated emergency parachute compartment is perfectly located under the pilot seat, providing extra protection as well as having the emergency deployment handle intuitively positioned at close reach (and highly visible).
The integrated emergency parachute compartment is ideally suited to accept the range of APCO Mayday parachutes which have proven themselvestime and time again, saving hundreds of pilots over the years
|Option Number||Color Design|
- 45050 - RITMA S/M
- 45100 - RITMA L/XL
- 45150 - RITMA XXL
RITMA supplied as standard complete with playwood seatplate, and emergency parachute deployment handle